NAT10948001 Provide Ayurvedic nutritional support for Yoga practice
Become a Nutritional Coach using Ayurveda Practices to help guide your students in understanding the relationship between their current diet and their practice of Yoga.
Qualifications awarded by RTO30798 T
Introduction to Ayurveda Nutrition- Online Course
Confused about what to eat?
Overwhelmed by too many conflicting messages?
Overweight, Underweight or just plain not
This course is designed as an 8 lesson self-paced course. Students work through each lesson and complete the quizzes. Students are encouraged to access the additional resources in each lesson to provide a deeper experience and understanding.
The course includes the following modules;
- Principles of Ayurveda Cooking Practice,
- 5 Elements, the 3 Energies and the 10 Opposing Pairs
- Process of digestion,
- 6 Tastes and how they can affect the Mind, the Body and the Spirit,
- Ayurveda in the Western World,
- Concepts and philosophies of Ayurvedic Nutrition.
- Common kitchen spices,
- Philosophies and concept of Ayurveda in the cooking practice
A Certificate of Completition will be issued once all course work has been deemed satisfactory.